1. Order your holiday cards. We have a fab selection here.
2. Watch Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas movies; check out the schedule! 🎥
3. Buy a Planner for the New Year.
4. Go for a drive to see the holiday decorations in your town. Use this site to find the best displays.
5. Run in a 5K or 10K to burn off all that holiday cheer! Find one here. 🏃🏽♀️🏃
6. Host some friends for Moscow Mules and serve them in our Personalized Moscow Mule Mugs (recipe below!).
7. Help those less fortunate this holiday season - volunteer.
10. Listen to Christmas music! 🎄🎤🎹
11. Check out these awesome monogrammed stocking stuffers and feel good about saving money and getting your shopping done so easily.
12. Start the day off right with a delicious and healthy Green Smoothie.
13. Go Ice Skating.
14. Visit a winery or brewery with friends and family; then come home and enjoy your purchases in Personalized Drinkware from Social Monograms. 🍷🍺
15. Doing something for others always feels good; get some ideas for Random Acts of Kindness here do a little something every day during the holidays.
16. Promote something...if you have a business, charity, school or sport event, or anything you want to promote, check out Social Promos.
17. Reward yourself for a year well done...our Acrylic Emoji Clutch is the perfect thing! 😜😀😍
18. Cook your favorite recipes or try new ones. Paprika is our favorite app to keep our recipes organized and to create grocery lists!
19. Get a Custom Santa's Nice List showing just how nice your friends and family have been. It's something you'll treasure for years to come!
20. Enjoy Social Monograms' gift to you -- our Ultimate How-To Scarf Guide! 🎁